Torres del Paine
Our top recommendation for Torres del Paine for anyone who's budget can possibly stretch to it. Not just wonderful views and extraordinary architecture - we rate Tierra …
The original luxury lodge in Patagonia, the Explora is nestled deep in Torres del Paine National Park on top of a beautiful waterfall, the Salto Chico. From this prestigious …
Opened in 2013, the Awasi takes seclusion to another level: you'll stay in of just 12 private villas on the lodge's private reserve. Although just outside of the …
Patagonia Camp sits in a beautiful location on the shores of Lago Toro, on the edge of Torres del Paine national park, and its luxury yurts offer a …
El Chalten & Mount Fitz Roy
Mitico Puelo Lodge
A fantastic place to stop off as you cross the Andes between Chile and Argentina. Located on the lakeside of Tagua Tagua, the team at the Mitico Puelo turn your tiresome…
Peuma Hue Lodge
Inside the Nahuel Huapi National Park - Argentina's largest - Peuma Hue lies at the heart of the Argentinean Lake District, just 25 mins from downtown San Carlos de …
A 10-hectare point of private seclusion and relaxation, this newly-opened lodge (September 2014) plays host to those looking to escape the hectic and crowded ways of normal …
A new luxury lodge set in the heart of the Chilean Lake District, the Vira Vira brings together the very best of what this region has to offer; activities for all levels to …
It was all about the food for me! You get to see all the scenery of course, but we were in a vineyard in April and there was a 5-course, wine paired menu which was pretty awesome.
Sally Dodge Swoop Expert
Adventure cruising is a great way to discover Patagonia’s rich wildlife and dramatic coastline, much of which is only accessible by sea. Sailing through channels and fjords you’ll hop into Zodiac boats to spot dolphins, whales, seals and seabirds, be dazzled by towering glaciers and in Tierra del Fuego you can even set foot on Cape Horn.
Cruises to Antarctica
Why not combine your luxury tour of Patagonia with an Antarctic cruise? Most Antarctic voyages begin in Patagonia, setting off from Punta Arenas or Ushuaia - the World’s most southerly city.
Antarctica is like nowhere else on Earth. You can see the White Continent in 6 to 32 days, depending on your budget and appetite for adventure. We offer a wide variety of trips, some of which visit the Falkland Islands and South Georgia, cross the Antarctic Circle or include kayaking, camping and skiing in Antarctica.
5 Reasons Why Patagonia is the Perfect Destination for your Honeymoon
Patagonia offers honeymoon couples some of the most romantic and dramatic landscapes on Earth.
- Patagonia is home to some of the most romantic landscapes anywhere on the planet, from the stunning beauty of Torres del Paine to the dramatic icy waters of the Magellan Straits.
- You can enjoy true seclusion; Patagonia's small population combined with its vastness means you could lose yourselves for days without seeing anyone else.
- You'll find luxury at the ends of the Earth, as some of the most remote and beautiful spots have attracted the eye of a number of architect-hoteliers. Win-win for honeymooners looking for that unique somewhere to stay.
- The region has a rich and vibrant history: from Darwin's early visits to the arrival of the first Welsh settlers, outlaws Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Patagonia has an astonishing history which will capture your imagination.
- Patagonia is well-connected to the whole of Latin America; despite its remoteness, regular flights within the region make it easy to tack on a weekend in Buenos Aires or a few days on a Brazillian beach as part of your trip...
Swoop's Expertise: How We Tailor Your Trip
First and foremost, we're about helping you find the right adventure activities for your experience and appetite for exploring. Patagonia offers a huge range of experiences and opportunities and not everything is right for everyone.
Make the most of your precious time. Before your trip, we help to plan things so that there's no dead time - time to relax of course, but no time lost due to incompatible transport scheduling. We'll put together detailed, day-by-day itineraries including details of flights, ground travel, accommodation, contingencies, and activity departure times.
It's always tempting to try to squeeze as much as possible into a trip, especially when it's on the other side of the world. We can give you objective and informed advice on which places to visit and how to get to them, finding the right balance between whistle-stop tours across the whole region and focusing on just one national park.