Why We Like This Vineyard
- Here they focus on organic farming and biodynamic agriculture in order to remain sustainable and to protect the environment.
- The restaurant serves some absolutely spellbinding food.
- Matetic Vineyards has 150 acres of coastal vineyards; exporting to more than 30 countries around the world.
- Matetic is best known for its award-winning Syrah wine. It also produces a selection of other fine varieties including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
Dates & Rates
Low-season runs from 1st May - 16th September and High-season runs from 17th September - 30th April (prices shown are for high-season).
Half Board Accommodation (1 night):
- Standard Room: Twin occupancy $275 / Single occupancy $440
- Includes: Dinner menu with half a bottle of red/white wine, breakfast buffet, tour of the wine cellar and complimentary tasting of 4 specialty wines.
Full Board Accommodation (1 night):
- Standard Room: Twin occupancy $375 / Single occupancy $615
- Includes: Tour of the wine cellar and complimentary tasting of 4 specialty wines, welcome drinks in hotel living room, dinner menu with half a bottle of red/white wine, breakfast buffet, outdoor guided excursion (horseback riding, cycling, trekking or scenic drive), special 4-course lunch paired with premium wines
When visiting Matetic Vineyard, you can stay at the traditional, colonial hotel of La Casona, situated at the heart of the estate.
With over 100 years of history, it was renovated in 2004. It now features 7 stylish standard rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, an elegant living room, a large meeting room and has captivating views of the surrounding countryside.