Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Travel on the Brazilian side of the Falls for an afternoon tour before enjoying panoramic views of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Witness the most spectacular view of the entire Devil's Gorge
- Enjoy an optional addition to the tour , the Great Adventure Boat Ride, board motor boats which will take you up the lower Iguazu rapids to the heart of the falls
Landmarks visited on Classic Iguazu Falls
Day 1: Arrival in Iguazu, Brazilian Falls Tour
After you are met at the airport before midday, your guide will take you to the Brazilian side of the Falls for an afternoon tour travelling on park authority's buses to the viewing platforms. Enjoy panoramic views of the Argentinian side of the falls, the lower Iguazu River and the Devil's Gorge Canyon.
Excursion: Half day excursion with a shared guide
Accommodation: Hotel, Iguazu
Day 2: Full Day Tour of the Argentine side of Iguazu
Falls Start early to beat the crowds and get the first train to the Devil's Throat. There are walkways over the islands which take you to a balcony over the falls and the most spectacular view of the entire Devil's Gorge. You will then have plenty of time to walk the 800 metres of paths on the upper circuit giving you elevated and magnificent panoramic views, as well as the 600 metres lower circuit providing below and around the falls. The circuits are on walkways suspended above the jungle floor to protect the flora and fauna.
Great Adventure Boat Ride - an optional addition to the Argentinian Falls Tour After an exciting truck ride of 8 km through the jungle following the Yacaratia trail to Port Macuco, you board the motor boats which take you up the Lower Iguazu rapids to the heart of the falls. Prepare to get wet!
Excursion: Full day excursion with a shared guide
Accommodation: Hotel, Iguazu
Day 3: Transfer to the airport
Today you will be transferred to the airport in plenty of time for your onward flight. Shared transfer to airport
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Perfect for first time visitors, our Classic trips should be booked alongside others from our Classic collection, as part of a longer itinerary
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $518 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.
The price based on Standard hotels is $518 per person
The price based on Superior hotels is $612 per person
The price based on Luxury hotels is $992 per person
Prices valid until 31/03/2018
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals stated without drinks unless stated
- Airport transfers in shared basis
- Excursions in small groups of max 18 people
- National park entrance fees
- Concierge assistance 24/7 from our Buenos Aires & Iguazu offices
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses