Doing your laundry whilst midway through your trip couldn't be easier as long as you have time. It is advisable in order to keep the weight of your luggage down - and essential for the good of your fellow travellers! Here are our top tips:
- If you are staying in an 'all-inclusive' hotel it tends to be expensive as they will charge per item
- Mid-range hotels are more affordable as they will offer a laundry service that charges per kilo
- There are also plenty of laundrettes where you can drop off a bag and pick it up later – ask at your hotel reception where to go if they don't offer the service themselves
Argentina uses the UTC-3 time zone, called Argentina Time (ART). It determines whether to observe daylight saving time on a year by year basis, although it has not since 2009.
- UK: 4 hours ahead (08:00 Argentina = 12:00 UK)
- USA: 1 hour behind (08:00 Argentina = 07:00 USA)
- Australia: 14 hours ahead (08:00 Argentina = 22:00 Australia)
Chile also uses the UTC-3 time zone, and observes daylight saving time. Easter Island uses the UTC-5 time zone.
- UK: 4 hours ahead (08:00 Chile = 12:00 UK)
- USA: 1 hour behind (08:00 Chile = 07:00 USA)
- Australia: 14 hours ahead (08:00 Chile = 22:00 Australia)