Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Puerto Williams
- Puerto Toro or Isla Lennox - Bahia Nassau - Puerto Maxwell
- Puerto Maxwell - Cape Horn - Caleta Martial
- Caleta Martial - Bahia Nassau - Isla Lennox or Puerto Toro
- Back to Puerto Williams - Beagle Channel
- Beagle Channel - Cove Olla
- Glaciers Holanda, Italia, Pia or Garibaldi
- Cove Ferrari - Puerto Williams
Starting from Puerto Williams, the southernmost small town in the world, the first week is dedicated to the Cape Horn: You will sail around the Navarino Island, and the Wollaston Archipelago, waiting for a good weather forecast to sail the Cape Horn, the southernmost small town in the world. You will sail in the Wollaston archipelago, to sail the mythical Cape Horn, and then in the Beagle Channel, to the Chilean glaciers (Darwin Range).
Every night will be at anchor, in outstanding sights, where you can experience trekking in a landscape free from human footprints.
The route runs through the places explored by Darwin aboard the Beagle in the Land of Fire. During the second week, you will sail the fjords of Cordillera Darwin, visiting the most beautiful glaciers and moorings of the Chilean channel.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $6,093 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.
Departures can be set up on a date of your choice, please enquire for details.
- Accommodation in double cabin.
- Standard Lifejacket (not inflatable).
- Engine and Heating fuel.
- Food and beverages aboard including wine and beer.
- All port fees and local Taxes
- Transfers to and from Ushuaia available if required.
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses