Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Puerto Williams
- Puerto Toro or Isla Lennox - Bahia Nassau - Puerto Maxwell
- Puerto Maxwell - Cape Horn - Caleta Martial
- Caleta Martial - Bahia Nassau - Isla Lennox or Puerto Toro
- Back to Puerto Williams - Beagle Channel
- Beagle Channel - Cove Olla
- Glaciers Holanda, Italia, Pia or Garibaldi
- Cove Ferrari - Puerto Williams
Starting from Puerto Williams, the southernmost small town in the world, the first week is dedicated to the Cape Horn: You will sail around the Navarino Island, and the Wollaston Archipelago, waiting for a good weather forecast to sail the Cape Horn, the southernmost small town in the world. You will sail in the Wollaston archipelago, to sail the mythical Cape Horn, and then in the Beagle Channel, to the Chilean glaciers (Darwin Range).
Every night will be at anchor, in outstanding sights, where you can experience trekking in a landscape free from human footprints.
The route runs through the places explored by Darwin aboard the Beagle in the Land of Fire. During the second week, you will sail the fjords of Cordillera Darwin, visiting the most beautiful glaciers and moorings of the Chilean channel.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
* Note: Prices are per person. Paid in EUR (€) - figure above is based on today's exchange rate. Actual cost €5380
Departures can be set up on a date of your choice, please enquire for details.
- Accommodation in double cabin.
- Standard Lifejacket (not inflatable).
- Engine and Heating fuel.
- Food and beverages aboard including wine and beer.
- All port fees and local Taxes
- Transfers to and from Ushuaia available if required.
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses