Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- You will have a puma guide, who will each day take you to the best place to see pumas
- Spend two nights camping at Las Torres
- No planned Itinerary, to allow the best chance of seeing pumas
This itinerary is very flexible. You will be taken from Puerto Natales to Estancia Paine just outside of Torres del Paine National Park. You will travel in a private vehicle, which will give you the flexibility to travel to unique places to find the Pumas that live in this area.
What our customers think
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Departures can be set up on a date of your choice, subject to availability, for a minimum of 2 people.
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $897 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.
- 2 nights of camping in Torres del Paine (includes camping gear)
- Guide on days 1-3
- Porter(s) on days 1-3
- Private transfer on days 1-3
- Breakfast on days 2-3
- Lunch on days 1-3
- Dinner on days 1-2
- Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park
- Accommodations not listed above
- Meals not listed above
- Land transportation not listed above
- Airline tickets
- Sleeping bag
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking gear
- Drinks during lunch or dinner
- Tips for staff or at dinner