Why We Like This Lodge
If you're looking to do something that no one else is doing, Robinson Crusoe Lodge gives you the opportunity to explore the pristine, undiscovered area of Villa o'Higgins, north of Torres del Paine.
Choose from one of their 3 programmes; trekking new trails which weren't around a couple of years ago, ice hiking over secluded glaciers and sailing across lakes in a region as of yet undiscovered by the tourists.
Robinson Crusoe's motto 'return to freedom', allows you to do just that in a small group of like minded people, in a relaxed atmosphere.
Dates & Rates
The lodge is open all year round and all rates include:
- Buffet breakfast.
- Club House facilities.
- Bicycles (make your reservation in advance).
- Library and maps.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
Laundry, Hottub and Lunch Boxes are available at an extra cost.
2015/16 Rates (USD$):
- Double Room: $220 per room/night
- Single Room: $185 per room/night
- Triple Room: $286per room/night
The lodge offers 12 beautiful rooms inspired by the Robinson Crusoe legend with layouts adapted for single, twin, double and double with additional bed, or triple.
All Rooms have:
- Simple and elegant decoration using local materials, part of our style.
- Comfortable beds and blankets for a relaxing rest at night or for a pleasant siesta.
- High-quality thermal insulation, radiators and electric heaters.
- Wash-basin, hair-dryer and amenities. Bath with shower
- Direct Access to the outdoors from each room, enabling the full experience of nature and the surroundings.
Other Ways to Explore Aysen
Remote, diverse, and stunningly beautiful, Aysen is a destination for those seeking the best of Patagonia without the crowds. With glaciers, mountains, rivers and rainforest, and …
Horse riding in Aysen
Discover the traditional gaucho culture so characteristic of the Aysen region by climbing the Andean mountains on horseback. There are dozens of horse riding routes throughout the …
Fishing in Aysen
Aysen is the most renowned fishing area in Chile. It’s enormous lakes, lagoons, rivers and fjords make it a fisherman’s paradise. Prize catches in the region include rainbow …
Nearby Landmarks in the Aysen Region
Patagonia is a vast and varied region, with a wealth of things to see and do, a range of places to stay and a limited transport network.
Why not let us do the hard work for you? Our team of experts will work with you to design a 2–3 week adventure to your exact requirements, from hiking and horse-riding trips to wine-tasting tours and undiscovered lodges.
We’ll work around your budget and arrange flights, transfers and buses, to create your perfect trip.