Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Stay in a stunning colonial country home
- Guided tour of wine cellars with a focus on eco-farming, organic wine production, bottling and storage
- Wide range of outdoor activities to choose from
- Specially designed wine paired menus
It's a 45-minute transfer from Santiago and upon arrival, we welcome you to our beautiful, family-owned vineyard and invite you to meet us for a drinks reception in the hotel living room.
The afternoon is yours to settle in, explore the surrounding countryside or maybe take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool.
Your first dinner with us will be a special one, as we prepare a delicious three-course meal for you. Pair the fresh fish of the day with our coastal Sauvignon Blanc or sample our slow-cooked lamb with a fruity Syrah (Shiraz).
Accommodation: Luxury hotel
Today we will take you on a tour of our wine cellar and give you a fascinating explanation of how we age our wines. We will also explain the importance of biodynamic farming and how we produce such spectacular organic wines. We will visit the storage units to discuss the fermentation process and the production cycle in greater detail. The tour will, of course, finish with a tasting of some of our finest wines.
After lunch, you can join one of our many outdoor excursions. A popular choice is the Bahamondes Interpretative Hike. This walk takes you into the Rosario Valley to explore the evergreen forests of peumos and boldos, the sheep pastures and the rolling hillsides. We will reach a panoramic viewpoint and on a clear day we will be rewarded with spectacular views of the coastal mountain range, Andes mountains and even the Pacific Ocean.
After your busy afternoon making the most of the great outdoors, we invite you to a pre-dinner drink along with our other guests before being seated.
Accommodation: Luxury hotel
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Your final morning with us will be spent enjoying a different outdoor excursion of your choice, perhaps trying something different from the previous day.
Many people choose to join our Hacienda Horseback Ride. Horses have played an important role in the history of the Chilean countryside and this adventure is about exploring the ancient bond between man and horse. We will take a scenic ride through the valley's farms, meadows, and vineyards.
After a delightful final lunch, your time at our wonderful vineyard will be over and you will return to Santiago.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $740 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.
- Excursions are subject to change according to weather conditions
- Base price is based on per person rate for a double room (please speak to a Patagonian Specialist for different room rates)
- Full board hotel accomodation
- Two guided excursions (cycle, horse ride, trek)
- Access to outdoor swimming pool exclusive for hotel guests
- Complimentary wi-fi in the living room
- Cable TV in all rooms
- Transfer from Santiago to vineyard (this can be arranged)
- Other beverages not mentioned in the program
- Other excursions not mentioned in the program
- Phone calls
- Tours and excursions on private service