Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- 3 Full Days of skiing in the Argentinian Lake District
- Trails for skiers of all levels
- Choice of half-day activities
- Lonquimay Volcano views
Transfer from Temuco Airport to Corralco Mountain & Ski Resort.
Days 2 - 4:
Ski Days. We get up early to start our skiing adventure here in the Andes with immense snow-topped mountains as far as the eye can see! We'll grab our ski gear, get introduced to the center, and check the map showing the ski runs. Now we're ready to hit the slopes and start our 3 day skiing adventure! Apart from the Ski programs, the hotel also offers half day activities, which you are free to choose. At Corralco, your winter vacation is yours to organise as you wish.
Half day activities:
- Araucaria Milenaria
This short trek will take you into the forest to enjoy the beautiful landscape of one of the oldest Araucaria trees in these valleys, which is located very close to Corralco Mountain Lodge. These enormous, millennial trees native to Southern Chile are sure to dazzle.
- Laguna Pehuenco
Pehuenco Lagoon is an often-forgotten beauty within the National Reserve Malcahuello-Nalcas. Located amidst the generous vegetation typical to this region, as well as impressive Araucaria reforestation areas, this small but beautiful lagoon will unveil the effects of erosion and other natural underground phenomena characteristic of a volcanic zone like this one.
Day 5: Leave Corralco
Depart for your onward travel.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
This trip departs every Saturday from June - October. If you would like to ski in Corralco for longer, please let us know so we can extend your trip.
- 4 nights at the exclusive Corralco Mountain & Ski Lodge, Standard room
- Half Board Program (Breakfast & Dinner included)
- Ski Pass
- English speaking guide on excursions offered by the hotel (Araucaria Milenaria and Pehuenche Lagoon)
- Indoor heated pool, sauna & Jacuzzi
- Transfers in & out (regular transfer costs approximately CLP 66,000)
- Flight tickets
- Insurance (it is mandatory that you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks during meals
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff
- Items of a personal nature
- Ski gear (rental available)