Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Ride along Laguna Azul, crossing streams, creeks, forests, rocky and grassy areas and small hills
- Look out for the famous peaks of Las Torres and uncover a tranquil beach as you complete the trail
- Cycle across the open pampas and rolling hills of the area, deciding on a trail with your guide
- Picnic lunches included with both of the day's adventures, first night dinner and second morning breakfast
- A great trip to do before trekking in Torres del Paine, leaving you at the starting point for the "W" trek
Start from Puerto Natales
Landmarks visited on 2 Day Biking Adventure in Torres del Paine
Day 1: Laguna Azul
In the morning your guide will meet you, brief you on the itinerary for the two days, and then take you to Laguna Azul on the east side of Torres del Paine.
This is the same trail that Lady Florence Dixie mentions in her book, Across Patagonia. The trail is 19 km long; along the way you will cross numerous streams and creeks, some of which you will ride through and others of which you will porter the bikes across. There is a mixture of rocky areas, grassy patches and many small hills.
On a clear day, it is possible to see the famous peaks of Las Torres from specific points along the trail. You will eat lunch along the shoreline of Laguna Azul, then continue biking around the lake, weaving in and out of forests and up and down hills. Eventually, you will reach a tranquil beach where it will be an easy cruise to the finish line.
After the ride, you will be driven to the campground at Las Torres where you will enjoy a well-deserved dinner and a much-needed sleep.
Accommodation: Camping Las Torres
Meals: Picnic lunch, dinner
Day 2: Open pampas and rolling hills
Today you will leave with your guide from the campsite and start cycling in the Estancia Paine. There are many trails here and your guide will pick one with you to explore the area. You will have views of the Torres, Almirante Nieto and be able to enjoy some of the open pampas and rolling hills of the area. In the afternoon you will return to Camping Las Torres from where you can travel onwards.
Meals: Breakfast, picnic lunch
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices shown are per person based on 2 people. Discounts are available for larger groups.
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Accommodation: 1 night camping (including tent(s) + sleeping mats)
- 2 guided cycling days
- 2 vehicle supported days
- Bike (Giant Talon 27.5) & helmet
- All private transport included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- Drinks during lunch or dinner
- Any additional accommodation
- Entrance for Torres del Paine (approx. 21,000 CLP per person)
- Personal trekking gear
- Sleeping bag
- Travel insurance
- Personal Equipment (request our recommended kit list for more details)
- International flights
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses