Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Sail amongst the glaciers of the Cordillera Darwin mountain range
- Trek across Tierra del Fuego
- Stay in a traditional estancia
- Opportunities to spot unique wildlife along the way
Arrive in Rio Grande / Rio Gallegos - Transfer to Punta Arenas - Night in Hotel, L.
Day 2 to 8:
Embark on the boat for a journey between the glaciers of the Cordillera Darwin for the next 7 days. BLD on board. On the 8th disembark in Punta Arenas, and spend the night in Hotel.
From Punta Arenas we move to Estancia Viamonte. We spend the night relaxing. BLD.
After breakfast, we have all day to trek along the Atlantic Coast before coming back to Estancia Viamonte. Enjoy some bird watching. Dinner and overnight at this ranch, BLD.
Breakfast, Van tour to Lake Yehuin. Start the trek crossing into Tierra del Fuego, along to Camp Lake Yehuin Rancho de Lata, Overnight camp BLD.
Day 12 to 17:
Trekking Cruce de Tierra del Fuego - BLD.
Breakfast, morning free to explore the city, afternoon sail through the Beagle Channel. B
Breakfast, Free to visit Tierra del Fuego National Park. Overnight at Estancia Harberton. B
Breakfast, Transfer out. B
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices start from USD $4,250 per person.
Departures can be set up for a minimum of 2 people. Please get in touch for details.
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- 8 Nights tent accommodation
- 6 Nights Refugio accommodation
- 5 Nights hotels
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses