Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Navigate through the Magdalena Channel to reach fjord Keats which leads at the interior of D'Agostini Sound
- Witness the majestic silhouette of Sarmiento Mount, one of the highest of Tierra del Fuego
- Anchor in the beautiful Angelito Bay including Glacier Aguila, Serrano and D'Agostini
- Take a short hike to the San Isidro lighthouse. You'll then continue on towards Carrera bay where you'll disembark
Day 1 : Punta Arenas - D'Agostini
18:00 Hrs. Transfer from Punta Arenas city to Bahia Carrera (Km 50 South) where the M/N Forrest await you. You'll start your trip at the South West island of Tierra del Fuego.
After a welcome dinner you'll navigate to the entrance of Magdalena Channel. This is how you'll enter the D'Agostini Sound, the main destination of your cruise.
After 5 hours the Magdalena Channel will be left behind. You'll enter at fjord Keats which leads at the interior of D'Agostini Sound. From the right hand side of the boat you can witness the majestic silhouette of Sarmiento Mount, one of the highest of Tierra del Fuego.
Day 2 : Seno D'Agostini
At dawn the M/N FORREST will anchor in the beautiful Angelito Bay, which is the ideal place for the first landing and land excursion. You'll tour these beautiful places throughout the day to appreciate each of the 13 glaciers that emerge from the snowy mountains, and among which outstand Glacier Aguila, Serrano and D'Agostini. Carrying out landings in the particularly attractive places. After enjoying the scenic wonders you'll spend the night in the area.
Day 3 : D'Agostini - Punta Arenas
By dawn the Forrest will weigh anchor to start the return.
After breakfast you'll disembark from Aguila Bay for a short hike to the San Isidro lighthouse. You'll then continue on towards Carrera bay where you'll disembark after lunch.
Land transfer until Punta Arenas city where you'll arrive around 16:00 Hrs.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
* Note: Prices are per person. Paid in USD ($) - figure above is based on today's exchange rate. Actual cost $825
Please note that the prices shown are for cabins with shared bathrooms, the price for private bathrooms is $1,425 per person (Double) or $950 per person (Quadruple).
- Transfer from the hotel to boarding place
- Spanish / English guide
- Full board
- Chilean wines and open bar
- Travel assistance insurance (MAPFRE)
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses