Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Hike up to the Mount Ferrier lookout and witness beautiful views of the Torres del Paine
- Trek through the solitary an remote Pingo Valley in the direction of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field and spot (if you're lucky) one of the rare, endangered South Andean deer (Huemul)
- Hike through wild areas to reach the Southern Patagonian Ice Field , the biggest ice field outside of the poles
Day 1: Hike into Pingo Valley
A guide will pick you up at your final destination in the Torres del Paine and take you to park authority guard post near Lago Grey. You will be able to hike up to the Mount Ferrier lookout, which is a two-hour hike uphill. From here you have a beautiful view of the massif of Torres del Paine. Back at the Guarderia Grey you go to the nearby Pingo Camp at the entrance of the Pingo Valley; the hike is about thirty minutes.
Accommodation: Camp Pingo
Meals: Lunch, dinner
Day 2: Enjoy Pingo and Zapata Glacier
After a delicious camp-side breakfast you will begin a hike that leads you through this solitary and remote valley in the direction of the Southern Patagonian Ice field. During the hike you will be able to enjoy a view of the massif of Torres del Paine. If you are lucky you can see one of the rare, endangered South Andean deer (Huemul)! The hike to Camp Zapata is about 4 hours.
Accommodation: Camp Zapata
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 3: Explore the area!
After breakfast you will start out without your packs and begin exploring the valley! Today you will hike through this wild area and reach the Southern Patagonian Icefield. To be so close to this huge ice mass, the biggest ice field outside of the poles, is an amazing experience! There has also been a prehistoric marine animal found here (similar to a dolphin) and if you look closely you might find some of the historic remains of the animal! In the evening you will return back to Camp Pingo gather your things and continue down to Guarderia Grey to take a transfer to Puerto Natales where you will say goodbye to our guide and finish your trip.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Departures can be set up for a minimum of 2 people. Please get in touch for details
Price per person (based on a group of 2): 660,000 CLP
Price per person (based on a group of 4): 420,000 CLP
- 2 nights Camping in Pingo Valley (tent and sleeping mat included)
- 2 nights / 3 days guided in Torres del Paine
- Meals indicated in itinerary above
- Transfer from End point of Circuit to Guardaria Grey
- Transfer from Torres del Paine to Puerto Natales
- Accommodations not listed in chart above
- Meals not listed in chart above
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Personal trekking gear
- Drinks during lunch or dinner
- Sleeping Bag
- Tips for staff or at dinners
- Porter to help personal carry gear