Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Hike the La Oveja Valley to the Caminante Lagoon with wonderful views of the nearby mountains
- Trek in the Superior Valley, a secluded spot of untouched beauty, and ascend Mount Falso Tonelli
- Visit Laguna del Caminante and trek the Andorra Valley back to Ushuaia
Day 1: La Oveja Valley
Today you will leave Ushuaia and start out on the hike through the secluded forested La Oveja Valley, you will have a gentle climb up the valley following the Canadon de la Oveja. Enjoy wonderful views of the nearby mountains as you trek through the woodlands to reach the Laguna del Caminante, before arriving at camp for the night.
10.3km, 650m ascent
Meals: Lunch, dinner
Day 2: Tonelli Valley
Continue on your trek through the Superior Valley in a secluded spot of untouched beauty. You begin your ascent in the Tonelli valley and it's glacier to reach the summit of the Mount Falso Tonelli. After enjoying spectacular views of the lakes and mountains in the surrounding area, descend back to camp.
9km, 750m ascent
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 3: Back to Ushuaia
Leaving the Caminante Lagoon today, follow a cascading stream to join the Sheep Canyon, hiking through beech forests on your return to Ushuaia. You should arrive in Ushuaia at approximately 6pm.
10.3km, 100m ascent
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Departures can be set up for a minimum of 2 people on a date of your choice, subject to availability.
USD $1150 is the price per person without assistance. USD $835 is the price per person with a porter included based on a group of 2 people.
- Mountain Guide
- Camping equipment
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses