Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Private transfer from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine – views of the Paine Massif
- Visit Salto Grande waterfall and hike through the French Valley with spectacular views
- Photography opportunity in the valley and night in Refugio
- View Lake Nordenskjold and hike to see the peaks of Torres
- Sunrise visit to see the Towers of Paine and transfer to El Calafate
Day 1: Arrive in Torres del Paine
In the morning you will take a bus from El Calafate to Puerto Natales. Upon arrival in Puerto Natales you will have a bit of time to have lunch and stretch your legs before we get in our private vehicle that will take you to Torres del Paine National Park. You will go along an alternative road that has spectacular views of Lago Toro, Glacier Grey and the Paine Massif as you get closer to the park. In the evening you will spend the night a hotel on the edge of Lake Pehoe called Hotel Pehoe.
Hotel, Guide,L, D,Private Transfer
Day 2: Enter the French Valley, Pehoe - Britanico
After breakfast we will leave Hotel Pehoe and arrive in the Lake Pehoe area of the National Park. Here you will have some time with Salto Grande (the largest waterfall in the area) and other breath-taking lookouts of the Cuernos. Just after noon the group will cross Lake Pehoe and arrive at Refugio Paine Grande. From here, we will hike 2 hours to Camp Italiano and take a break. Camp Italiano is at the mouth of the French Valley, so from here we begin going up! The hike to Camp Britanico is another 1.5 hours and as you hike the views get more and more amazing. Finally we will arrive at Camp Britanico to set up camp and enjoy the evening taking pictures of the spectacular landscapes.
Camping, Guide, 1 Porter,B, L, D,Private Transfer + Catamaran
Day 3: Hike around the Cuernos, Britanico - Cuernos
In the morning you will wake early and again have the opportunity for some photography in the valley. After soaking up the views you will begin hiking back down to camp Italiano and around to the Refugio Cuernos. You will have a leisurely afternoon and be able to enjoy the views and hopefully catch a glance of the condors that sometimes circle above!
Refugio, Guide, 1 Porter,B, L, D
Day 4: Arrive at Las Torres, Cuernos - Las Torres
After an early breakfast, you will begin to walk along Lake Nordenskjold and finally up Almirante Nieto, a mountain that takes you to an incredible view of Lake Nordenskjold and the Asencio Valley. You will pass Refugio Chileno just in time for lunch. After a short rest in Chileno you will hike one hour through a dense Lenga forest. Just at the clearing of the forest you will reach your campsite. The porters will have set up your camp and have everything ready for you to take another rest before continue up to the Torres. After leaving the camp, you will approach a moraine and climb to see the amazing granite peaks known as the Torres. You will be able to spend the evening in the area and enjoy taking photos in the area during sunset.
Camping, Guide, 1 Porter,B, L, D
Day 5: See the Towers at Sunrise, Las Torres - El Calafate
After a very early breakfast at camp (or if you like before breakfast) you will head back up the moraine to take pictures of sunrise and another other landscapes that you see fit for photography. In the afternoon you will hike back down to Hotel Las Torres and your transfer will be waiting to take you to Laguna Amarga. At 16:30 a bus will take you from here to El Calafate. You will arrive in El Calafate at approximately 23:00 hrs
Guide, 1 Porter , B, L,Transfer by Bus
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
- Departures can be set up on a date of your choice.
- Price of $733000 CLP per person is indicative based on a group of 6 passengers. Please enquire for a confirmed quote.
- However trip can run for a minimum of two people subject to availability of guides
- We will help to form groups of likeminded travellers
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $0 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.
The above itinerary can be adapted to suit your preferences, but aims to take you to the best photography viewpoints in Torres del Paine.
- 1 nights in Private accommodations with private bathroom in Torres del Paine
- 1 nights in Refugios in Torres del Paine (shared accommodations with shared bathrooms without
- sheets or bedding )
- 2 nights wilderness camping
- Breakfast on Days 2, 3, 4, 5
- Lunch on Days 3, 4, 5
- Dinner on Days 2, 3, 4
- Private transfer from Natales to Hotel Pehoe
- Transfer from Hotel Pehoe - Pudeto
- Transfer from trailhead in las Torres to Laguna Amarga
- Bus from Torres del Paine to Calafate
- Entrance Fee to Torres del Paine
- Accommodations not listed in inclusions
- Meals not listed in inclusions
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Personal trekking gear
- Drinks during lunch or dinner
- Tips for staff
- Sleeping Bag