Why We Like This Lodge
- You will find an array of top-grade facilities, including a hot tub, 24-hour front desk, shared lounge and a tour desk.
- Choose to stay in one of 7 private wooden cabins, all equipped with kitchens, WI-FI and balconies.
- There are a range of outdoor activities on offer including fly-fishing, horseback riding, kayaking, rafting, mountain biking and boat trips.
- The lodge is located 3km from Puerto Bertrand and 260km from Balmaceda.
Trips that visit Green Baker Lodge
Photos of Green Baker Lodge
Dates & Rates
Green Baker Lodge is open all year round. The rates vary by season and from room to room. The following rates include breakfast and are per room per night.
High Season (October - March):
Cabins - Starting from $124 through to $295 USD.
Hotel Rooms - Starting from $124 through to $165 USD.
Low Season (April - September):
Cabins - Starting from $106 through to $254 USD.
Hotel Rooms - Starting from $106 through to $143 USD.
The Green Baker Lodge is made up of a hotel and several cabins. Each room or cabin is unique so please get in touch to find the right option for you.
Small hotel with five lovely and spacious rooms, more than 20 square meters each, with private bath.
- 4 rooms with 3 single beds (2 extra-single beds and one single bed)
- 1 room with a double bed and one bedroom with 3 single beds (5pax)
7 comfortable new cabins, all equipped with balconies and nice view of the Baker River (3 kilometers from Puerto Beltran to Cochrane).
- All cabins have direct access to the Baker River
- Cabins are equipped with: Living room, dining room
- Fully Equipped kitchen (gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, full whiteware)
- Furniture made out of Rauli, native red Chilean wood
- WI-FI, satellite dish, 220Volts alternating power
- Bathrooms with showers and hot water, gas heaters
Other Ways to Fish in Patagonia
Fishing in Aysen
Aysen is the most renowned fishing area in Chile. It’s enormous lakes, lagoons, rivers and fjords make it a fisherman’s paradise. Prize catches in the region include rainbow …
Patagonia Fly Fishing
Patagonia offers anglers some of the world's best fly fishing, and some of the most beautiful and varied landscapes in which to do so. The water ranges from tranquil lakes and …