Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Ushuaia - Puerto Williams
- Puerto Toro - Caleta Maxwell
- Cape Horn - Caleta Martial
- Caleta Lennox
- Puerto Williams - Ushuaia
We invite you to experience a different way of sailing and enjoy the unspoiled nature of Tierra del Fuego, where it alternates mountains, glaciers, forests, lakes and rivers.
Our sailboat will give you access to places where you can only travel by water. To fulfill your dreams of adventure, for sport, fun and curiosity, or for scientific research, charter this sailboat for the trip you always wanted.
Our base in Ushuaia, situated on the edge of the Beagle Channel, opens the doors to the ends of Patagonia, which passed the most fascinating stories and experiences of the pioneers, fearless seafarers who braved the raging winds and unknown regions inhabited by the Yamanas, aboriginal Beagle Channel canoers.
With us you can explore the southern channels and Cape Horn.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
- Some Boots & Jackets are available in the case of wet weather, however, it is recommended that you bring your own. Boots can be rented in Ushuaia.
- Accommodation on board
- Excursions as detailed in itinerary
- Personal expenses and equipment
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses