5 reasons to visit in September
- The National Parks are quieter so you often won’t come into contact with anyone else if you’re out and about exploring
- With visitor numbers down, enjoy the luxury of having your very own guide
- Experience wonderful snow-covered landscapes
- Try skiing on one of the many volcanoes, ice caps or fully-serviced ski resorts
- Statistically there’s a better chance of having clear days making this a popular time for photographers
Ready to plan your Patagonia adventure?