- 8pm start, board ship at 9pm, overnight in the Strait
- Zodiacs to Glacier Santa Ines, spot whales in the Strait, overnight in Strait
- Disembark at Punta Arenas at 7am
Day 1: Punta Arenas - Marine Park
Departing from your hotel at 8pm, we'll drive out to Punta Carrera (area of Fuerte Bulnes) from where we'll board and weigh anchor at 9pm. As the FORREST sails off into the Strait, dinner will be served.
Lodging on board.
Day 2: Marine Park
At approximately 7am, the FORREST will drop anchor inside the Helado Sound, in the southern area of Santa Ines Island and opposite the stunning Glacier. During the morning we'll board zodiac boats to arrive at the foot of the ice wall, disembarking at one of its sides.
During the rest of the day we'll navigate between Canal Barbara and Carlos III Island, sighting some of the whales that can be found swimming in these waters.
At nightfall, as we sit down to dinner, the FORREST will being the journey back to Punta Carrrera, while guest settle in for a good night's rest in their comfortable cabins.
Day 3: Marine Park - Punta Arenas
At 7am, once the ship has weighed anchor, passengers landing for the drive back into town, arriving during the morning to continue with travel schedule.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Please note that the prices shown are for cabins with shared bathrooms, the price for private bathrooms is $1,240 per person (Double) or $825 per person (Quadruple).
* Note: Prices are per person. Paid in USD ($) - figure above is based on today's exchange rate. Actual cost $715
- Transfer to/from embarkation point.
- Guide on board
- Full board, wines & open bar
- Travel assistance insurance
- Personal Equipment